Book an Appointment
Before you book…
In-person, virtual/video and phone appointments are offered. Appointments can be scheduled by contacting me directly, or via my virtual practice system (Owl Practice) where you can book appointments, send secure messages, sign and review intake and consent forms, as well as access receipts that can be submitted for reimbursement to your insurance company. This system also processes credit card payments in a secure, efficient manner via Stripe.
Fees are $150 per 60-minute session. Payment can be made by e-transfer, cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- the youngest clients I work with are approximately 9 years of age
- for youth clients, I require all parents and/or guardians to provide signed consent for treatment (unless otherwise specified by a court order)
- I do not provide services for clients who are currently experiencing parental separation/divorce, alienation of the child, custody issues or involvement in the family court system
- weekly or biweekly (2/month) sessions are offered
- no evening or weekend sessions
- all clients are required to create an account in my electronic practice system, including maintaining a valid pre-authorized credit card
Ready to get started?
Follow the link below to Owl Practice, my secure online booking system: